Photobucket [este fans club es de chile , Jb argentina nos ayudo cn el diseño de la web]

sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

Paranoid! (LLL)



Jonas Brothers - Paranoid Lyrics
i make the most of all the stressi try to live without regretbut i m about to break a sweatim freaking outits like a poison in my brainits like a fog that blurs the sceneits like a vine you cant untangleoh i’m freaking outeverytime i turn aroundsomething don’t feel righti might be paranoidi’m boarding the linescause they just might splitcan someone stop the noise?i don’t know what it isbut it just don’t fiti’m paranoidyeah


i take the next stairway stepsto get some air into my chestcant hear the thoughts inside my headi’m still freaking outthat’s why my ex is still my exi never trust a word she saysi’m runnin all the background checksand shes freaking outwww.musicloversgroup.com
everytime i turn around somethings just not rightmight be paranoidi’m boardin the lines cause they just might splitcan someone stop the noise?i don’t know what it isbut it just don’t fitconsider me destroyedcause i don’t know how to act cause i lost my headi must be paranoid
i never thought it would come to thisi’m paranoid


stuck in the roomwere staring facesohhi’m caught in a nightmarei cant wake upif you hear my cry running threw her streetsi’m about to freakcome and rescue me

she might be paranoidyeahi’m boarding the lines cause they just might splitcan someone stop the noise?i don’t know what it isbut it just don’t fitconsider me destroyedi don’t know how to act cause i lostcause i lost my headi must be paranoid

Song Information
Released May 8, 2009 (worldwide), May 12, 2009 (Digital Download)Recorded 2008-2009Genre Pop rock, teen pop, electropopLabel HollywoodWriters Nicholas Jonas, Joseph Jonas, Kevin Jonas IIProducer John Fields

No hay comentarios:

 
Elegant de BlogMundi